maandag 5 oktober 2009

vroeger schreven josh en ik nog

Hey Josh,

stumbling around your music I found out I'm going to pick a song out of your acoustic works for my funeral. isn't that GREAT to hear?

no really, couldn't find the write-words to right-down how I love all your works, even the bad stuff can be a little of the good sometime... keep up the good work! also thanks for sharing everything with everyone, I'm definitely going to buy all your cds in the end... can I also buy a t-shirt? if I can't... I'll make one myself... you might wanna involve in the design, with a very nice drawing-like pic or just by giving me ideas... just found out about you, you'll be blowing out of my (headphone)-speakers many lonely, happy, sad, being-in-love and other moments!

cheers with whatever is your favourite drink, best regards, yours truly,

J

---

Hey Jelmer! Thanks so much for the kind words. I've never really done any t-shirts, but maybe one of these years, I'll jump on the bandwagon and get some printed up. :)

Here's hoping the song you pick for your funeral will be from my 73rd album. :D Thanks again and take care!

---

dit vond plaats op: 20 / 09 / '07

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten